Month: November 2017
The submssion period for scholarships 2018 is now open with a dead-line on 1 February 2018. The requisites for submitting an application is first of all to read thoroughly the information on Scholarships and FAQ above. The application itself is made in a web form. Beyond some personal information you will also need to prepare and have handy the following text information and uploadable pdf-documents:
Text information, summaries on:
- Study/research proposal résumé (max 3.500 characters incl. spaces)
- Your academic achievments (max 500 characters incl. spaces);
- Your previous occupations (max 500 characters incl. spaces);
- Your present occupation (max 500 characters incl. spaces);
To be uploaded, pdf-documents:
- Study/research project proposal (max 10 pages);
- CV in the EU-format that you find at http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/en/documents/curriculum-vitae;
- Budget estimation made in our Budget template;
- Academic certificates, scanned and saved as one pdf-document;
- Recommendation letter from present or previous academic institution (official stationery letter, signed and scanned);
- Invitation letter from receiving institution where the studies/research are to take place (official stationery letter, signed and scanned);
- List of academic publications (optional).
Welcome to submit your application!